View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 07:05 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Time to go back to racially segregated schools. Give the blacks and browns their own schools and they can name them for whatever killers, robbers and dope dealers they want. The blacks can have OJ Simpson and Mumia Abu Jamal schools. The Hispanics can have Che Guevara and Fidel Castro schools, in addition to the more traditional robbers and murderers from the 1800's. They will continue to blame white "racism" for their dismal academic performance, but at least with segregated schools, white kids will have a chance at a decent education.
Go back to them? They have become them. Who would be the real beneficiary of segregated schools by law, when the majority are, as you call them, blacks and browns? It sure wouldn't be white people, because with blacks and browns in charge of the education system and the treasury, they'd just choke the services off and funnel them into the racially acclimated schools of their choice.
And I'm going to point out that you are incorrigible. So many times we've all pointed out your using this forum for a purpose that violates our agenda and rules, and yet you're right back with the same sheet (yes, pun intended) with your first post in weeks. If I was a judge in juvenile court, I'd send you to reform school.