View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
I am so tired of race ruling every conversation. Illegal immigration has now changed to RACE. Seems to me we are losing the Illegal immigration because everyone connects it to race. There was a time when I will say the Black populaton was at the bottom or the end of every line of everything. Now they are (in the minds of some) still at those line ends but every Illegal of any color or origin wants to advance to the head of the line. I wonder how anyone believes we can still be the country we once were if we are all always fighting about race.
Black people cannot for get where they were say in 1920 and others want them to be there again. I must say I am against Illegal immigration by anyone and I do not place one race over nor below any other.

The Tea Party is beginning to appear to be more racist than I thought at first. I know a lot of you Tea Party people and I do not think of you as racists but you will have to distance your selves from those who have infiltrated you the same as the skin heads tried to do with the old SOS, we rejected them, all of us did.
Race rules conversations because a race war of ultimate extermination has been waged against white people for more than half a century. The teaching of anti-white hatred in public schools is an integral part of this ongoing war. The blacks and browns understand that this is a race war. They openly say it. The only people who deny it, in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, are brow beaten, whites who are more afraid of being called "racists" than they are of being exterminated.

White children in minority controlled public schools are subject daily to racially motivated hate speech and physical violence. A white mother and business owner was interviewed and related that her decision to leave California was based, in part, on the fact that Mexicans at her daughter's public high school would not allow her white daughter to use the rest rooms. The girl had to come home during the school day to use the bathroom at home. I know people who personally experienced this kind of treatment from "minorities" in forcibly integrated public schools in the 1960's. That's why whites withdrew their children from rcially integrated schools in the South and why whites fled racially integrated inner cities in that era. It was because they didn't want their children to be beaten, attacked, denigrated and denied something as basic as access to school restrooms. Given the number of Mexicans I see urinating in public I understand why using rest rooms is not a big deal for them, but fore most whites using indoor plumbing is the norm. This is the tip of the ice berg.

Where is the outcry concerning brown and black racially motivated violence against white children? There is none. Whites are second class citizens and their children deserve to be hated, dispossessed and ultimately killed. Anyone who speaks up for white children will be denounced as a "racist." Black and Hispanic murderers can be defended, but their white victims are slienced by the gag rule that denounces any white affimation of equality as "racism." You cannot criticize non-white criminals and you can't defend white crime victims.

If non-white exterminationists will stand idley by while blacks and browns brutalize innocent white children, what the Hell do you think they have planned for you?