View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 05:10 AM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
I started my post to Iwill work in a friendly manner, noting that he/she is new here.
I was ask for my opinion on some one (Palin and Bachmann) and I gave it. That is my opinion and it will not change. I hope all noted that I did not post anyone that I am excited about.
This thing of thinking all must agree with others is child thinking. I read and watch different things and then make up my own mind.
The truth is, They All Lie, so people can believe which ever they want to believe.

I find it a comedy to see people try to cut a person down because that person does not agree with what they say.

I just have to throw my opinion in once in a while.
Rim, I understand that you don't like Palin and Bachmann because of their personalities. I'd like to know how you feel about their stands on the issues. Are you aware of their positions on illegal immigration?

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."