View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 07:52 PM
Rebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
I started my post to Iwill work in a friendly manner, noting that he/she is new here.
I was ask for my opinion on some one (Palin and Bachmann) and I gave it. That is my opinion and it will not change. I hope all noted that I did not post anyone that I am excited about.
This thing of thinking all must agree with others is child thinking. I read and watch different things and then make up my own mind.
The truth is, They All Lie, so people can believe which ever they want to believe.

I find it a comedy to see people try to cut a person down because that person does not agree with what they say.

I just have to throw my opinion in once in a while.
So you just "know what you know" and bother with no reference or factual basis for your opinion. Sorry but that is what got our country to where it is now. You are entitled to your opinions but if you expect them to be taken seriously you must back them up with facts. Otherwise you are pissing in the wind and we all know what happens in that scenario. The comedy of which you speak is exactly what you are doing. So in your own words you should not say a word about Pailin or Bachman. Painted yourself (oh so clearly)in a corner.
circa 1974