View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 11:02 AM
Forum Moderation Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
I learned a long time ago that responding to detractors is really a bad thing to do. Further it is very bad form to defy those that have the powers to pull the cork and ban. I have been banned from MANY websites over the years.

As to the apparent posting of the N word which enforcement found so offensive, sorry but Kat Willams and his minions find it hysterically comically and acceptable. Then why can I ask it is so psychologically amusing to black but so horrifying as to send enforcers into a tizzy of shock and horror !?????

As to RIMO5 he/she is entitled to an opinion. not a problem for me. I just can't process the complaint in view of his inability to understand my posts.

As a guest I want to abide by all rules and apologize disingenuously for infractions that are convoluted and clearly above the mental capacity to understand.
Since the re-organization 3 years ago, no one has been banned from this organization with the exception of those spam advertisers that register and then use the forum for ad purposes only. We don't use that option unless it is a last resort, not a first, second, or even third. We would restrict a poster as a third resort.

The word in question is only appropriate when used in the quotational sense, and only when other forms of referencing have been exhausted or deemed insufficient to convey the gravity of the concept being expressed, and where the reference itself under those guidelines is applicable or unavoidable when conveying a necessary component of our agenda. We are not a raunchy, low talent, comedy venue where those catering to the lowest common denominator of human condition seek economic gain, or notariety. The harm in the sense it was being used, for political expression, far outweighed any useful component to the furtherance of our agenda.