View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Well what I see is a public that is fed up with the "politically correct" crap. Trump threw that concept in the trash and the public responded. Whether he's a good candidate or not may not be as important as the response he received when doing it.
What the others running in the race need to take note is the response of the people to what Trump is saying and they need to recognize that the public is fed up with dickering around the issues. They want straight talk and issues addressed that relate to all the people, not just the liberal lefts "cuddly nanny takes care of you" stuff. The public is really fed up.
I believe this.

However, the two parties have a monopoly between themselves all sown up for alternate terms of power.

How do we get the worthless sons of bitches of both parties to bow to the public will? They all seem to be way out of touch, I don't think they are picking up on the message. Will it eventually take torch light / pitchfork processions on Congress to drive the point home?

How about that California gerrymandering which keeps current seats in power, such as Feinstein and Boxer as well as all those parallel dimensional deek sockers in Sacramento?

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 05-01-2011 at 06:07 PM.