View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 08:26 AM

And it appears that the law abiding people of Los Angeles are just going to drop their pants, bend over and take it.

No protests at LAPD HQ, no protests at LA City Hall. Nothing! AB 1070 received more public support. This abomination is simply being accepted.

Last night, I happened across the form leftist, Tammy Bruce, and she stated something that rang true. The left is so used to us, the people, continually "turning the other cheek" that they don't know how to react when we, the people, tell them enough is enough, as in Wisconsin and Tennessee.

I guess the people of California are not sufficiently pissed, or are totally bullied into submission by the fear of being called racists and bigots to rise up and do something about this abomination.

As I said the day after this state elected the 60s retread Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown, California is finished. The utter lack of response to this racial profiling by American citizens who are required by law to have a driver's license or risk having their car impounded is so, so sad.

Where are the protests? Are the movers and shakers in this movement so busy playing government that they can't or won't let their voices be heard? The lack of noted southern Californian border security leaders demonstrates that this movement is done. The Mexicans and their offspring have won. California is dead.