View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals in New Orleans ruled that a Mexican teenager killed on Mexican soil by a Border Patrol agent who claims he was being pelted with rocks had rights under the U.S. constitution. His family is suing for $325 million.
American citizens who have constitutional rights on their own soil can be shot dead under questionable circumstances and the officer involved will be cut loose from prosecution with the LEO "I feared for my safety" trump card. I will guarantee that from Detroit to Beverly Hills if a cop is showered with rocks someone is going to die and there will be no legal repercussions on the LEO.

Quote:
suits like one from a woman who claims the Border Patrol kept her in a car for eight hours without feeding her
Try bringing a suit on that against any police agency in the US. It won't go anywhere, and a sizable portion of the population - without even knowing cause and circumstance facts of the case - would say that they don't feel the least bit sorry for the person so detained. And, the system never cares about the last time a meal was ingested until a trustee in a detention facility comes around to slide the detained a brown bag meal consisting of a mystery meat sandwich and an orange. And it would probably be wise to save the bag and the orange peel because there is a good chance there will be no toilet paper either. As well, there may be no shower access for days on end.

Quote:
another (suit) filed in March by Americans for Immigrant Justice claiming illegal immigrants in the Texas Rio Grande Valley facility were held in brightly lit, cold, cot-less cells.
That sounds just like a typical, filthy, MRSA spreading holding cell with bright lights 24 hours a day and at best a narrow concrete bench anywhere in the US. There also may be an LEO intermittently taunting the prisoners through the bars with a "ya done yer crime, ya gonna do yer time" mantra. Neither a law suit nor public opinion will change any county holding / transfer cell at this time in our history.

Quote:
There’s always the possibility of a lawsuit.
The far left has been using the courts for years to effect change in their mold. However, the IRS will be forced to reveal details concerning the targeting of conservative groups by a couple of law suits, information that the IRS has insolently stonewalled congress about for quite some time. As much as I abhor the idea, maybe it will be much more effective to file a lawsuit than petition your elected representation.

Quote:
Great!
I love it. Fantastic.

I HOPE IT GETS WORSE.

Burn baby bury.

Virtually all of the media is blasting BO body odor now.

The administration is now a rudderless ship adrift.

Lost control completely. Anarchy has taken over.

It's a great day for America.
And here's the reality check.

Terrorists who may have already gotten through the Mexican border may very well succeed in deploying some sort of weapon of mass destruction which is not necessarily an explosive device.

On the other hand, some years ago Jose Angel Gutierrez said in an interview that the US would soon be broke, impotent, and in chaos, and that's when Aztlan would be established. Which would become the ultimate sour grapes joke ever in the 50 year ethnic nationalist war waged by brown racists - they would be commandeering a worthless, unproductive, worn out, empty national vehicle with a blown economic engine and no resources to build another one. A welfare state with open borders welcoming uneducated, low skill, and unproductive (potentially hundreds of thousands of children sopping up social services) third world people leads to destruction of means and ultimately depletes public will.

Shove that up your ass, Jose Angel.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 07-12-2014 at 09:58 AM.