View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 10:04 PM

Unhappy

The Shawna Forde trial and verdict becomes a milestone in the chronicles of the illegal alien invasion of the USA brought about by a slothful, untrustworthy, treasonous government that has turned a blind eye to the murder of sixty thousand Americans by illegal aliens while it goes after Arizona's SB1070 effort to protect its citizenry.

It is probable that Shawna Forde wouldn't be in the uncomfortable position of facing the death penalty and that a little girl and her father would today be alive if the Federal and state governments had taken their duties seriously and had deported every illegal alien out of this country.

Instead we find that our tax dollars are being given to radical pro-illegal immigration groups like the National Council of La Raza and CASA DE Maryland.

The result of the governments unforgivable position has yielded the high profile murders of Arizona rancher Robert Krentz, Border Patrol Agent Terry Brian and many others of late.

The entities that have been responsible for an American holocaust (60,000+ Americans killed by illegals) of epic proportions, The President of the United States, The US Senate and House as well as many state government agencies will never be charged in any court of law as the death count climbs ever higher. They will remain untouched as the little people are murdered and in cases like Forde's charged for the murder of people though it has been established that she shot no one.

Forde is seen as expendable both by the establishment and by the very Minutemen who wish to distance themselves from her so as not to be "defiled" by association. Emails have already been sent by those who wish to distance themselves and who had from the beginning declared her guilty before any trial had taken place.

In one email it is stated that she was never a Minuteman.
I would dispute that statement. A number of folks that I know and whom I have spoken with met Shawna Forde on the border functioning as a Minuteman, conducting border watches and informing the public.

If anything Forde's situation should serve others as a warning of how things can spin out of control and how good intentions can go terribly wrong.

The other clear result emanating from the Forde dilemma is that of seeing that there are traitors, flakes and liars in this movement forged to protect our homes and country.

So many folks criticizing Shawna Forde are obscenely and without restraint dancing like savages on the grave of a woman whose life went terribly wrong.

Where is there compassion for Shawna Forde? Where is the decency of those so blatantly pointing a finger at the damned and scorned woman that has no future as of today?

We must understand that some of these patriots are as cold and heartless as anyone capable of taking a life. It is just that their methods are different.

My heart goes out to Shawna Forde. A woman alone in a cell. A woman whose life went terribly wrong and who found during her last hours of freedom that the movement that she was a part of gave her no comfort, condemned her before her trial, abandoned her and denied her dignity and humanity. What will these same people say if she is executed? Don't rejoice...at least not in front of me.