View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
To most of those people you refer to as "Africans" Africa is something in books or on TV, and Maxine Waters was born in Missouri.

There was a white woman from South Africa who became an American citizen and liked to toss out the joke that she is "African American", which is far more true than black Americans who are described as such.

Labels based on race are misleading. Somehow whites are "American", brown is "Mexican", Black is "African American" and people who tend to have the Mongolian fold in their eyes are "Asian". Yet if they are from America people from anywhere else in the world would describe them as American, as Maxine Waters would be if she visited any country in Africa.

Hard as so many people from racist Jose Angel Gutierrez to racist David Duke try so hard to make it so, race is not an indication of nationality, legal status, language, culture, religion, political persuasion, or whether or not someone is a good neighbor. Nor is it an indicator of criminality.

Or the quality of your son in law.

Why is someone's ancestry so important to you? So far you've hit them all except for "japs" and "chinks".
How amazing that you're more angry with me for calling people what they are than with a high government official like Maxine Waters who defended looting and burning by people on the basis of their skin color.

You obviously haven't read "Dreams From My [Polygamist] Father" by Barry Soetoro, aka Barak Obama. Blacks are very covetous of their African heritage and he explicitly says so many times in his book. This narcissistic neurotic goes on for several hundred pages about his years of anguish, drug and alcohol abuse and inner conflict between his African roots and his white mother. Barack's (half) brother, Roy, aka Adongo, is described in "Dreams" as returning to his roots in Kenya so as to escape the "poison of European culture." [The same poisonous culture that gave Barack, his father and his affirmative action wife Harvard educations.)

Their ancestry is important to them. Rev. Wright wore native African costumes in his church that was based on the "Black Value System". Do blacks have different values than whites? Well Barack and Rev. Wright say so. Rev. Wright has also publicly stated that black children's brains work differently than white children's brains. According to the President's African pastor, black children do poorly in school because public education is designed for white children. That is what the man said. In "Dreams", Barack describes his work as a community organizer with school teachers who teach "African" subjects, history, culture, values etc. He is bewildered that they still deal drugs, join gangs and shoot each other after being indoctrinated with "African" values. He thinks that they will stop shooting each other if dirty rotten greedy white people just pay more taxes.

"Someone else's ancestry" is certainly important to the "NAACP", the "Black Caucus", La Raza, etc. It's certainly important to Maxine Waters who has grown wealthy as a mouthpiece for "minority owned banks."

During the last presidential campaign, I was stunned to hear Hillary Clinton pledge to "double the amount of federal aid to historic black colleges." Federal aid to "black" schools? I thought that giving tax money to racially denominated schools was unconstitutional since Brown v. Bd. of Ed. Well that prohibition only applies to dirty rotten white racial schools, not to "black" racial schools.

Read Obama's book before you crap on me for stating the obvious.

Last edited by Don; 09-12-2010 at 08:26 AM.