View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 09:13 AM

Default Consider.

Don:

There may be some extenuating circumstances about the "out of sequence" birth certificate numbers.

The hospital does not issue birth certificates. They only recorded "time" of birth and family particulars.

It is the Board of Health that issues the certificates.

I think I recall reading that there was an 8 day delay between Obama being born and the recording of his birth and certificate assignment. Admittedly there is a lot of phony baloney and false information flying around but perhaps the out of sequence numbers were due to the "time" the Board of Health actually processed the paper work. The out of sequence numbers may not necessarily prove a point if the time of birth is not connected to the time of creating the data. Maybe it's the first in - first out theory. The sisters may have been born clock time after Obama but their paperwork may have been created before his.

I think the Connecticut social security number is more mysterious as is Ann Dunham's address which was her parents house out of town. Obama senior was living in a studio near campus.

The questions of adoption by Soetoro, the dual nationality of Barack Jr., and Ann Dunham's inability to meet the 10 year residency requirement beginning at age 16 also raise serious questions.

The Libs and Obamanites simply do not care about details and the truth. They don't care about the Constitution, it's a living document subject to alteration and progressive change for those people. Even Bush called it just a GD piece of paper.

No court, or judge, or politician will do a darned thing about the situation. All law suits just get routinely tossed.

Last edited by wetibbe; 05-05-2011 at 11:35 AM.