View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 11:27 AM

It is unspeakable, outside of the initial reports I have avoided reading or viewing about it because it hurts too much.

It seems to me that the people who do these things are busy getting even with the wrong people for whatever deranged reason. What has happened to our society that these atrocities are even thought of, much less carried out? And how do we fix it?

None of this happened in the 60's. Sure there were serial murderers, such as Juan Corona (Yuba City killer) and the Manson family, but no one walked into a school or theater and hosed the place down with gunfire.

Gun controls won't work, a firearm can always be obtained by those to whom the law doesn't matter. Bloomberg and the others are idiots in that regard, criminals who use firearms tend to use firearms which are not registered to themselves. And I believe it's not hard (even though illegal) to obtain parts to convert semi auto to selective full auto.

What has made indiscriminate mass violence upon total strangers - including children - an acceptable solution for some concerning personal frustration? What gives these people the freedom within themselves to do such things which never happened before the last decade?

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.