View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 03:03 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schipperke View Post
Due to the reduced payments to Medi-Cal providers and the fact that any Medi-Cal provider must accept *all comers* many of the best family practice doctors are no longer accepting Medi-Cal patients. I can't blame them. If the State used some common sense and allowed doctors to designate a percentage of their practice to Medi-Cal patients, even as little as 10%, there would be no shortage of doctors available to Medi-Cal patients. The option the State of California has chosen is not a good one. All we have done is set up one more bureaucracy to throw good money after bad with negative results. By forcing a severely ill person into a system where they have no choices in their health care and are too weak and ill to fight for what they need is criminal. I should be surprised? The entire country is being run down a criminal path step by step.... Today's Republican party is composed of the most selfish, uncaring people I have ever seen short of a communist state. Save money at the cost of more freedoms? Not if I can stop it.
While I can agree on most of what you said, I'm a bit confused as to why only the republicans would be the demons here.

And welcome to SOS skipper

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 09-14-2011 at 03:05 PM.