View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 06:36 PM
I Love Refried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Nice try Beaner. It wasn't the picture...it was the fact that the name on the Driver's License WAS DIFFERENT FROM THE NAME THAT YOUR FELLOW BEANER GAVE THE COP WHEN HE WAS STOPPED. Do you and your five brothers all have the same name? Is that how you economize on your limited IQ? Fewer names to remember and less strain on your memory?

You say you don't accept assistance? Who pays for the damages when you run over someone and cripple them for life or damage their property? Other people who don't lie, cheat and steal, that's who.
Wow, such anger. I don't know where to begin. As for limited IQ, we all have college degrees, and three of us have advanced degrees.

So far, we haven't "run over someone and cripple them for life or damage their property" (where did you learn to speak English, or is this some form of a Redneck language?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
You and your family should be gassed. You are vermin.
Adolph, is that you? I'm glad I own firearms. I guess that time I spent in the military will come in handy after all. Did I mention one of my brothers works in law enforcement? Ironically, his current job is to pursue hate crimes.

Ayatollahgondola, my brother might be contacting you for Don's IP address.
He doesn't take kindly to being gassed.