View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 01:09 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
I guess you can always find a justification to slaughter civilians in the name of "Democracy" and "freedom"...as long as the civilians are not Hispanics (the new chosen race) and so long as they're not actually coming across our borders and occupying our cities.

You really should study some history of WW2. Allied bombing was notoriously inaccurate and missed as often as it hit intended targets. Moreover, British strategic bombing strategy was based on targeting civilian populations on the theory that it would cripple the war effort and create chaos. Also, the City of Dresden had nothing to do with the German missiles and rockets. The firebombing of Dresden was pure terrorism and mass murder. The city had no strategic value and was full of refugees from the Eastern Front. It was pure mass murder by the British (Riff) RAF, much like the US atomic bombing of Japanese cities which was done in the spirit of a science experiment because our great scientists were curious about the effects of an atomic bomb on a real city.

If you support mass murder, go for it. Just don't try to cover your pathetic tracks with bull.s*h"t rationalizations about the evil Japs and Germans, whose countries were totally defeated by 1945. In 1945 we were not being invaded by Japs or Germans.

Today, we are being invaded by Mexicans and other third world primitives, which is why I support the mass killing of them while I am opposed to the mass killing of Iraqis and Iranians who never did anything to us and are not invading us. We have something called the Department of Defense and I want it to defend our country against foreign invasion.

Here's a link to a story about an illegal alien who killed himself out of despair because of the failure of the Dream Act. He had the right idea.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...yred-himself-/
Fer christ sakes Don. No one is disputing the threat from invading illegals. You make it sound as if we support that. As far as I'm concerned, both the illegals and the mexican government are the enemy. But Germany was too. Neither of us were in a command position during the planning of battle strategies during WWII. But there seems ample evidence that both Hitler's Germany, and hirohito's Japan meant to hurt the US, and I highly doubt either one of them ruled out an invasion of the US mainland. Japan did attack the US Mainland you know. They also used some mindless bombs to that end. I'm not going to argue over that which I cannot prove, but I think it's safe to say that the atomic weapons used were highly accurate. Whether they were used with another motive aside from ending the Japanese resistance, I cannot say. But it worked bacause they surrendered immediately after the second one detonated
The mexicans are an invasionary force too, but they are being encouraged and welcomed by unions directly within our borders. So it's just a bit different. We're fighting a civil war, but only in principle. If I had my way the US would be sending telegrams to mexico to remove 10 million or so of their people, and that we would begin defending our southern and western borders on a certain date, and defined time...by force