View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 04:06 PM

Ah yes career criminal Jerry DeWayne Williams, who stole a pizza from some children at the Redondo Beach pier. Shame on those kids for feeling terrorized.

It wasn't Williams first brush with the law. He was a career criminal.

[I]On Jan. 28, 1997, Williams returned to the courtroom of Superior Court Judge Donald F. Pitts. Also returning was Gravlin, the veteran prosecutor, who objected to changing the sentence.

Standing before the judge, Gravlin unfurled a computer printout of Williams' criminal history that extended from his outstretched arm to the floor.

Despite being given a lengthy sentence Williams was out in five years. He was to live with his sister in Lynwood, jumped parole and moved in with his mother in Corcoran. The poor man actually had to work, Sniff, it's worth a tear. But, he found a girlfriend, who he abused. When the police came he said he was going to shoot her. Despite his long criminal history and threats, he got 17 days! OH MY the poor man. He was ordered not to leave the jurisdiction but.....

As part of his sentence, he was barred from leaving Kings County without permission. Nevertheless, Williams moved to Moreno Valley to live with another sister. An arrest warrant was issued and remains active

Oddly, even with an active arrest warrant, he was arrested and released with no other charges being filed. He's still out there somewhere, with an arrest warrant and no one seems to care.

Williams maintains that four white boys came up to him at the pier and asked him if he wanted their pizza. It's all their fault you see. And he now has a worse life sentence than if he stayed in prison. He has to not commit any more crime. Like everyone else.

I doubt he can do it. He should have been made to serve the life sentence he got originally. That's what it's there for, to keep career criminals off the streets.

http://prisonmovement.blogspot.com/2...e-strikes.html