View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 02:24 PM

Sup. Molina, chair: Thank you. Mr. Annenberg.

Saul annenberg: Thank you very much. I'm saul annenberg, community activist. I am here in support of the shaw family.

I'm here to state that jamiel shaw and thousands of americans would be alive today had federal officials done their job that they were elected to do many years ago.

I'm referring here to the date of august 30, 1996. President bill clinton in his speech to the democratic national convention, you know this very well, you're all public officials. "we will say to gangs: We will break you with the same antiracketeering law we used to put mob bosses in jail. You're not going to kill our kids anymore or turn them into murderers before they're teenagers. My fellow americans, if we're going to build that bridge to the 21st century, we have to make our children free, free of the vice grip of guns and gangs and drugs, free to build lives of hope." that was bill clinton.

Sup. Molina, chair: Thank you, sir.
Saul annenberg: No.

Sup. Molina, chair: Well, sir, you got a minute and you read that very well. But we thank you.

Next we have mr. Mitchell.