View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Look up Walid Shoebat at Shoebat.com He is the guy that Corsi is quoting. (Corsi distanced himself from Gilchrist shortly after the book was published) He is not someone I know, met or have had any conversations. The piece was sent to me by a TeaParty site and the cumbersome way it was sent was how they cut and pasted it.

Anyone who has been following the info covering the Middle East, but not through the main stream media, knows what the choppy piece is referencing.

Time may tell what Hillary did or did not do. I say "may" because the Clintons have a network that are very good at covering things up as history has shown.
Just a little more, and I'll let it go.

I haven't read Corsi's books, but from the descriptions of the varying contents they seem to cover various issues in a manner conspiracy theorist Chelene Nightingale would be very comfortable with. I perceive him as a person who makes money off of delusion and paranoia.

You mentioning the Tea Party coupled with Corsi's ramblings rings a bell.

I'll begin by stating my belief that every Tea Party group is independent in its operation, there is little to no franchise beyond a common name, a general idea and people whose paths have crossed. I could be very wrong, but that's my belief.

I had briefly joined a forming Tea Party group, the only members I know of were myself and the founder. For various reasons I didn't pursue it beyond a certain point, and I'm not sure it got off the ground. However, the founder was in touch with various other groups and was preoccupied with radical Islam and American education. He gave me a DVD on the issue of radical Islam in America of which the content seemed reasonable enough, if I remember right it had to do with infiltration into American education along the lines of the Chicano movement with Mecha. It stated that they organized according to Gramsci's methods (Gramsci was an Italian communist who was in Vladamir Lenin's inner circle. He wrote a cryptic manuscript of sorts as he was dying in an Italian jail, I looked into it and concluded that modern scholars write competing theories/explanations as to what he actually meant).

I can see a large percentage of the Tea Party groups being concerned about radical Islam, I can also see some preoccupied with conspiracy theory, and I can see that the two can be packed into the same box.

I will look into Shoebat some more, just because he is alleged to have been quoted as translating something about those women doesn't mean that's what the man had to say nor that any of it is true - regardless of who originally came up with the story the other side of Shoebat. It sounds like "Hey! take this bait and look like a fool for running with it!" to me.

I'll end with a "for what it's worth":

I believe the average person out there who might want to check out an anti illegal immigration website and stumbles across Cresi's cut and pasted bit about Hilary, Morsi's wife, Mrs Weiner, and Michelle Obama in the first post of this thread is going to conclude we're a bunch of lunatics and won't be back.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 01-04-2014 at 05:48 AM.