View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 03:50 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
Right now I'm just bewildered by the lack of activity on this board as a whole. When you look at the last thread on any topic it was hardly ever posted that day, which tells you how few posts there are. I guess this is off-topic, but that's partly what I'm reacting to here, my frustration at the failure of this organization to regenerate itself to what it once was. And I don't blame you for that, or Jean, or anyone else. I'm just at a loss to understand what's happened here.
Look inward Phil,

There are several threads going that have been updated this week, all having to do with recent action to keep the effort alive. The state capitol thread, the event at the student March in March, the SOS RADIO! Thread, ...I could go on and on, but I haven't seen much from you on those, so what's the difference between your frustration with this organization, your frustration with everyone else, and theirs with you? Not that there is any with you, but I was making a point.
We can lead to water, but we cannot make people drink. This other stuff is just enlightening and amusing in between time for me. Hell, I don't see the same thing Don does about the jewish brotherhood in LA, but I'd like to understand more, simply because then I might also understand why people don't get what I tell them about the mexican brotherhood and their agenda to dominate California. I'm not afraid of Don, nor am I worried about getting some sort of anti-semitic infection from him. Actually, I'm hoping he can learn from us too.