Thread: Veterans
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 05:40 AM

Default More:

After a good nights sleep and time to contemplate I'm listening to more news reports. It's beginning to trickle out.

Just to be square - I don't believe ANYONE. Further my philosophy is, they're guilty until proven innocent. Hard nosed - yeah, you bet, with good reason.

Seems that now there is a deluge of returning veterans. Maybe the system is swamped. After all this administration is the master of miscalculation.

Fox news is doing a pretty good job of smoking out the facts.

I want to see some heads going to jail. Let them prove innocence to get out. ( You don't have to agree with me ). It's OK.

Robert Petzel has now resigned.

Eric Shinseki may be mad as hell but that just does not cut it. Sorry but ------ adios amigo. Take a hike. You had your chance and you blew it big time. We don't reward gross incompetence.

Whenever we have such a number of dead Veterans I call it premeditated murder and I'm really not kidding. Life without parole. And why not lethal injection. Tell me why not.

I'm too looking at even more diabolical motives here. Only a sick person would be so unconscionable.

How ironic. Our Veterans escaped being terminated by the enemy only to be terminated by fellow Americans *( And certainly not FRIENDS ).

Last edited by wetibbe; 05-18-2014 at 04:32 AM.