Thread: Is it a scam ?
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
I find this post more like gossip, and not substantiated. Please try to only post proven facts. This is more like tabloid trash, and gossip and dirties up or respectability as an organization that only presents the truth. Keep that in mind when dealing with such subjects. We want proven facts with where the information came from.
I disagree. Given the basic fact that information on our sitting president is so hard to come by and given the basic fact that what we do know only points to other places that we can't seem to get any information, then I think any plausible rumour should be getting an airing here or any other place people are free to speak on the subject. By airing rumours, then we can publicly rule out ones that cannot be confirmed or pose contradictions to facts we do know or can surmise.

This is not like the ridiculous "truthers" that are only denying the obvious. This is something entirely different and should incite rumour until we get some good information.

This is a president who isn't even a citizen. It's trouble. But its a symptom of a broader problem. It is not necessary to flip out. Just stay alert and open to possibilities for further information.