View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 09:55 AM

Rank and file Americans have to prove their citizenship in order to buy a handgun, but BHO is not required to prove his citizenship in order to be President and have atomic bombs.

There are many weird things about this man and his "background."

I can't conceive that he was born in kenya. The trip would have been very arduous for a young pregnant woman, as well as expensive and time consuming. And to what end? Obama Sr's. Kenyan father was deadset against the "marriage" to Ann Dunham because he opposed interracial marriage, because white women are spoiled and you can't beat them up like African women, and also Obama Sr. already had a wife and child in kenya. See Obama's "Dreams From My Father". He admits all these facts.

Why travel to a foreign country with questionable medical facilities to have your baby near an angry father in law and a very angry existing wife? Most women want to be near their mothers when giving birth and I can't imagine Ann Dunham being that outside the mainstream.

There is some reason they don't want to release it. Possibly because there's a different date, a different father, or perhaps he's identified as 'caucasion". I note that the so called birth certificate floating around on the IN which is supposedly official lists the father's race as "AFrican". In those days he would have been identified as "Negro." Africa is a continent, not a race.

Hopefully this issue will be resolved prior to 2012.