View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg in LA View Post
Here is an interesting article written about two years ago about Alipac's William Gheen, and his war against Peter Brimelow and Vdare.com. It's interesting to note how many wars William Gheen wages.
This article prompted me to email my letter to Gheen, to let Peter Brimelow know that he wages wars against a lot of people and that he is not alone.
I think it is a good article to read.
William Gheen is a ninnie, and he has alienated just about everybody.
I am sorry to say it saddens me how many activist groups fighting this issue are headed by some fairly loathsome individuals.

http://www.vdare.com/articles/on-tur...acs-bill-gheen
One big problem for those organizations fighting against illegal aliens/open borders is that they require their member to donate to the organization to keep it running or have any power. La Raza, LULAC et al are funded through federal grants, yes our tax dollars. As a result, most that follow La Raza or do the bidding for them do not expect much from them, because it didn't come from their own wallets and they are happy with what every they get. Which sometimes includes getting paid to show up.

Our side, on the other hand, has to struggle financially to even exist. And when there are not enough gains, often those that donated feel their money wasn't used wisely.

On both sides there are people in charge who take the position like it is a paying job. For those in charge of La Raza's side, there is millions to be had in federal grants and they are paid high salaries. But not the same for our side. Basically we are volunteers. We put in our sweat equity and hope for a return.

Gheen thinks of it as a job and can't seem to get the concept that he should be a volunteer. The issue isn't bringing in the donations is once did for many reasons, but the big one is the economy. And it doen't help that Gheen can be a jerk.