View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
Clinton has a lot to unrecommend her, I believe she shouldn't even be in charge of planning a girl scout camping trip.

But I'm not buying this piece about Hillary Clinton.

To begin with, this piece is attempting to be taken serious with an opening line reference to "dHillarious". Then it claims that a former PLO operative has blogged that an unnamed and unverified yet "credible" Arabic language source (friend of a friend of a friend somewhere on the internet) has stated that Clinton and Morsi's wife are long time close friends who have engaged in a conspiracy against the post Morsi Egyptian government then throws Anthony Weiner's wife into the mix.

Oh, and of course, in spite of how politically slippery the Clintons are, "all conversations are recorded" and she further has business dealings with the Clintons - and the woman as a "friend" is outing them on several fronts.

Then Michele Obama gets tossed into the Muslim Brotherhood bowl with Clinton, Morsi's wife and Weiner's wife.

With a very, very long shot of "you just can't make this stuff up" (getting hit in the head with a coconut on the beach then eaten by a shark after stumbling into the water odds), I'm inclined to think that the writing staff for Weekly World News has moonlighted to pull a prank. Here's one about former NY Mayor Bloomberg putting looters into internment camps for at least 6 months then deporting them - all with the blessing of the Obama administration http://www.weeklyworldnews.net/headl...ernment-camps/

Scroll down for the piece, and note that the lead in above the header claims that the supermarket tabloid is "The World's Only Reliable News".

There's more than enough verifiable baggage about Hillary out there to make a case without referring to this credibility negating bait.
I have been listening to interviews and reading articles about this for weeks now. From various sources but most start with Shoebat, the guy that was at one time part of the PLO division of the Muslim Brotherhood. Some of it came out over a month ago, about the same time there was talk about Obama's brother funneling money to the Muslim Brotherhood and some of the Egyptian politicians wanted him on the terrorist list.

This article was written by Dr. Jerome R. Corsi, the guy who wrote "Minutemen" with Jim Gilchrist.

I don't know how much of it is true, but I do think there is some validity to it. The Clintons are really ugly and ruthless.