View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 06:24 AM

Default Christian Persepctive on Illegal Immigration

The so called Christian perspective on illegal immigration by theologan Mark D. Roberts emboidies Christian utopianism and an utter denial of the existence of nation states. Roberts cites the Bible as authority for a transcendent Christian duty to achieve world wide justice, blah, blah, blah for all peoples. KInd of like the Jewish notion of "welcome the stranger." (Of course millions of Mexicans are not welcome in Israel, a country that jealously guards its sovereignty with military force and high walls.)

Hence, we have a Christian duty to let millions of third world primitives to walk accross the border and take our country away from us without firing a shot and if they destroy our civilzation in the process, not to worry: The Kingdom of God is at hand.

Nothing unusual about this drivel. It's standard left win utopian nonsense.

Well what's important about it is that I learned of this web site and this thinking in a recent broadcast by "conservative" talk radio show host, Hugh Hewitt!

This suicidal poison is not coming from the left, but from a supposed American "conservative" and opponent of cultural Marxism. No wonder we're fighting a losing battle when so many "leaders" and people on the "Right" are secretly in bed, philosophically speaking, with the Left and are closet cultural Marxists themselves.

Hewitt is a particularly disgusting traitor. I have heard him solicit funds for Dominican Republic orphans, Somalia, Haiti, and even China. I have never heard him solicit aid or express any sympathy for any Americans in distress. Americas are expendible. Americans are good enough to fight and die to for democracy in Iraq, but not deserving of democracy in our own country. This creature is every bit as much a traitor and an imposter as our Muslim President.

http://blog.beliefnet.com/markdrober...nt-part-1.html

Last edited by Don; 06-18-2010 at 06:29 AM.