Thread: Anacrime
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 11:25 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
Here is the much larger point:

What are you going to do about criminal hood rats?

They're here, they're legal. Due to the 14th amendment, hip hop dirt bags stay. I don't like it, you don't like it, but they stay.

Bitching about it isn't going to change anything, how do we salvage what's left?

The international corporations are against us, the politicians are against us, the educators are against us, the far left is against us, both parties are against us. As the English language movement observed, "everyone is against us but the people". Obama is one election and one supreme court justice away from banana republic dictatorship and abolition of the constitution.

I'm not for laying down, but how do we change it?

Slogans don't count.

Here's the situation: SOS used to be a collection of people who fought illegal immigration. Folks would do different things and sometimes we'd get together for a protest, march or similar activity.

Very early on w/ Save Our State, it became apparent to me that much of what I was seeing was not being reported by major news agencies. I watched it with my own eyes. Conduct that would have drawn viewers and readers, that reflected terribly on illegal aliens, their supporters and family members, was either mis-reported or more commonly, ignored. Cameras were literally turned off and stories went unwritten. Anyone who marched in downtown L.A. w/ SOS and the Minutemen knows this is true.

I was convinced that if most Americans saw what I was witnessing, they'd be enraged. Consequently, I started to carry a camera and began uploading film on to Youtube. After that, I started my own website and added a blog and a couple of social media augmentations. That's what I do. That is my contribution to the cause or fight.

I am sitting smack dab in the middle of Illegal Immigration Central and am watching the place collapse. With my very limited resources and abilities, I try to show people the truth and engage in some honest reporting. Occasionally, I'll pass on a little commentary and that's about it.

That's all the new section of my website is. It's just the truth. One that has been underreported.

If you think these efforts are insufficent or not achieving much, I'm becoming inclined to agree with you. I've given some thought to chucking the whole thing in if Obama is reelected.

We'll just see what is what.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 08-30-2012 at 11:28 AM.