View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 07:38 AM

I do not attend events, but every day on the street, it seems like I have somebody to contend with. What they want out of you is predictable behavior. And as long as they can get it, they will have a small and important victory. The point is not exclusively to ignore them, but to always have something new to use as a response. At no time should you become enmeshed in any kind of relationship with vermin like Naui, even a relationship where you always come out on top. For the illegal immigrant political front, enmeshment is even better than some predictable response. With enmeshment, not only have you become a predictable response, but the personality of the adversary is tatooed in your mind and the adversary knows it. You are not only predictable, but always available too, even if the adversary is not around.

This thread is perfect example. Everyone, even me, is repeating the cockroach's name, generating publicity and exciting the public's imagination. More enmeshment.

It is good to enjoy the suffering of drivel like this guy, but only if it does not lead to predictable behavior or enmeshment.