View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
No you're wrong. It is not "entirely something over which we have control." We can never totally control a situation, but we can try. Do you remember when you were arrested in Maywood? Did you have control over that situation? We can work on getting the message out and trying to control some aspects, but we will never entirely have control. There will always be some aspect, whether it is the opposition or those among us, that we will not have complete control.

And I might add that the oppositions reaction often hinges on their belief that we will not respond to them with any type of force.

I know that you were discussing the Naui video, but the subject of the pepper spray was also in response to Nauis antics. I do agree with you that the best way to handle Naui and his side kick is to completely ignore them. But we will always have newbees that will want to vent and unfortunately do it in front of Naui. He is paid to do what he does, and all they do is become actors in his little docudrama.
I have always been of the opinion that there should be a couple of spokespersons at events that attendees can direct these vermin to. These spokespeople should have experience with these vermin, and not give them the time of day.