View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 11:07 PM

Considering your stand on nicotine, I really appreciate that AG, I've been trying not to mention this stuff here...but this is ridiculous. The California bill, it's labeled as a "save our kids" law....with the electronic cigarette items stuffed directly in the middle.

So you glance at the bill....read the first few sentences....skim through it...read the last few... Yep. Save the kids.

Blatant manipulation....something I'm noticing a lot more of lately. The bastards aren't even trying to be sneaky about it any more.

It's pretty simple from my viewpoint. Just me alone...California isn't getting 7 bucks a day in tobacco taxes for about 6 months now. That's a significant cut in anticipated money. The FDA is busy making sweetheart deals on development of their own electronic version...but are a few years behind, and the Chinese already nailed the patent.

Same as the ammo fingerprint law. Stop criminals from buying ammo my ass...it was to stop shipments of ammo from other states mail order. The president just signed the PACT act as well....which eliminates cross state shipments of tobacco products.

Kind of tired of being manipulated. I feel like throwing some shit in a harbor.

Last edited by 1inchgroup; 04-01-2010 at 11:10 PM.