View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 04:13 PM

The US Gov't has surrendered American territory in AZ to the drug cartels. PInal county Sheriff requested help and the Obama administration placed "keep out" signs around certain areas the cartels purportedly occupy. If the physical seizure of land by force of arms does not constitute an act of war, then what does?

I agree that declaring war on Mexico could boomerang against us in that an Obama administration would use wartime powers to crush American opposition to the invasion and to open the door to a formal Mexican incursion into the continental US.

I was watching some GOP congresswoman on cable tv and an audience member asked what she would do about illegal immigration? It occurred to me that the power to declare war resides with Congress and is not dependent on the acquiescence of a traitorous president. Problem is, how do you prosecute a war with a traitorous commander in chief who is on the side of the enemy.

The balance of power on this issue is shifting to our side. Look at all the GOP RINO's talking about changing birthright citizenship. As the invasion spreads throughout the country, public opinion is shifting more to our side and the possibility of a declaration of war against Mexico may be a real possibility, however remote it may seem now.