View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
It's not the who, it's the how.

Anyone who has come here illegally as an adult and under their free will needs to be deported. That includes those who have committed fraud in order to become naturalized.

However, I criticize politicians and business interests for their anti-American citizen whore-ness, you have blanket approach criticized people on the basis of their ancestry, regardless of their citizenship or personal beliefs.

That strips you of credibility. You yourself put that pointy hat on your own head.
Wrong. You don't get to dictate "how" I criticize filthy stinking third world scum and cockroaches either.

You can call me all the names you like if it makes you feel better. The truth is that minorities can't stampede fast enough to "integrate" towns full of white people like me, and you can't run fast enough to get away from communities full of minorities after they do it.

Why have millions of Americans already left California? Why are people on this web site talking openly about leaving California? BECAUSE THEY WANT TO RUN AWAY TO A STATE WITH FEWER HISPANICS IN IT, THAT'S WHY!