Thread: Rick Perry
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 07:25 AM

For what inaction by which Tea Party group(s) is Perry being slammed?

And just who do they promote if not Perry?

I look at California and what the democrat party has done to it. The business that can pick up and go is trampling over each other in the stampede to Texas. California is America's first third world state and I believe the nation's largest per capita who's citizens who receive social services. The economy has been ravaged, any excuse to raise taxes is taken by the legislature, there are terminally serious problems, and the dominant political class lives in a pie in the sky, politically correct, environmentalist wacko parallel universe. The merry go round in going come off the axle while the band plays on.

It might be BS, but I heard California has put an exit tax on rental trucks with an out of state destination, it's that bad.

If it came to a choice between Elizibeth Warren and Hillary Clinton, my lips would have a vacuum lock on Clinton's posterior - and I mean right on the part where the sun don't shine.

The Republicans had best come up with a viable candidate who'll protect the nation or we're doomed.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 09-07-2014 at 07:32 AM.