View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 06:02 PM

I like Victor Hanson's views, I believe they are rooted in reality.

As far as Obama getting my approval:

Some time ago I called Boxer, Feinstein, and Obama and related that Obama's presidency was due to a backlash against Bush, who ran his office as though he were CEO of a corporation rather than the elected head representative of a democracy.

I warned that if Obama's election was represented to be a mandate to do whatever the hell he and all those other Democrats wanted to do, much like Bush saw a mandate in his second term, there could be a significant backlash on them as well.

I didn't expect them to take my large hint... and they are out as control as ever. And Obama can bite me, screw him and his far left buddies including Boxer and Feinstein.

So here is to my personal expectation that the Democrats will be severely beaten down. I have no better love for the Republicans, but hope they can smash Democrat "bags" for an object lesson Democrats so richly deserve.

As well as the situation being recognized as an object lesson the Republican party also needs to heed, a party which needs to be woken up as to exactly who and what their constituency really is, which is not exclusively an exclusionary extremist religious far, far right nor has to do with corporations and campaign contribution money.

I'm sick of acumulative Republican destructive crap as well.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 03-26-2010 at 06:07 PM.