View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 04:08 AM

Default Waste of time.

We already have customs and Immigration laws in abundance that are being ignored wholesale. What's the point in rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic ?

It doesn't matter how the existing laws are weakened modified or expunged. The same old, same old's will continue to lie, cheat, disregard, flaunt, ignore anything.

Personally I am opposed to any changes in existing laws. They provide for two fines, neither of which is ever imposed. As Einstein said: The definition of insanity is doing the same old thing and expecting different results.

There seems to be some illusion that illegal aliens will do the right thing. WRONG. Their mind set is already corrupted. They don't distinguish right from wrong. They just don't care.

There were at least six different sets of attitude among Mexicans, for example, when it comes to invading and occupying the USA. Some of these are delusional such as Aztlan, the Mythological land of reconquistas. Others are MECHA, LULAC types of superpatriots/racists. Some have criminal intent to traffic humans and smuggle drugs. Some are trying to escape poverty in their homeland. Some want to escape the murder, mayhem in their own countries. Some are driven by the illusion of making more per hour here than they can make at home in a day. Some are died in the wool, hard core criminals. Some want, primarily, to free load and milk the system. But almost all of them are semi literate, poorly educated paillasos, campesinos, low end of the scale.

I lived with them for years. I know them like the back of my hand. There are indeed some good ones but those won't be coming here.

Obama and his cabal should stop blowing smoke. Everyone is on to him by now. His preposterous assertion that the immigration system is broken, *( And needs fixing ), is just another grandiose prevarication.

There isn't anything broken about existing Federal Immigration and Customs laws. It's a diversion from the facts. We simply have people that scoff at the law and are being lawless anarchists. And people that lack the courage and convictions to enforce existing laws. Those lackluster losers are the problem now and they will still be the problem under any future circumstances.

As the saying goes: It's like herding cats in a car wash.

__________________________________________________ ______

OK you say; What's my solution.

Simple:

1. Impose the provided fines.

2. Incarcarate. *( Tent cities are OK ).

3. Deport.

4. Prosecute.

All of the disingenuous, deliberately misleading news about more border guards than ever and more of this and that is nothing more than smoke and mirrors.

You may call it - Get tough - I call it doing your job that you are being paid for in a timely, effective manner.

Last edited by wetibbe; 11-23-2014 at 04:29 AM.