View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
You don't have to let anyone 'know' when you're doing anything, we can read exactly what you're doing. And this is the second time I will let you know that your posts are very close to crossing the line, very close. You mocked me when I warned you the last time, but I wasn't kidding or just wagging my finger, one more time you rant anything close to being racist I will put you in the restricted area. Now I hope I made myself clear enough.
We can read exactly what you are doing? I'm not mocking anyone. Quote me. Nothing I post is even close to being racist. If it was, you would quote me first and accuse me later and I certainly could quote many posters here who are openly racist even while opposing illegal immigration.

Look at this post here:

http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=1291

Notice in this list of 32 questions, copied and pasted from a site with no reference or link to the original site, I altered the list so that no references were made to Mexicans. And I've said this before. It is possible to address Mexico's flagrant contempt for our laws and especially our immigration laws without using the word "Mexican" anywhere and so be completely innocent of any accusations of racism. Even though Mexican claims in the US of being a seperate race ("La Raza") are completely bogus anyway.

My posts are the complete opposite of racist and I defy anyone to quote me otherwise.

You can do whatever you want and will. I'm not changing my behavior. There is nothing to change and increasingly, nobody to talk to. I came here to talk about illegal immigration and the vast majority of posting here seems to be copy and pasted news items or petty back biting against other feeble opposition groups.