View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 11:50 AM

This was a republican hit piece if ever I saw one. It was damned ugly. I can see the republicans are a bit concerned that their not completely running the show and taking the time to slam anyone who doesn't march in lock step with them.

Chelene gave the republicans all the ammo they needed to criticize those not agreeing 100% with them, but this was just an ugly hit piece. The only consolation to having the right wing mouthpieces spew their bile is that it shows they're running scared because they're now realizing they're not in complete control of how we vote.

Chelene doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of even competing with Whitman or Brown, and some of her platform issues are her greatest problem. But I have to give one thing to her and that is she has put a lot of effort into it. If she would have just put that much effort into paying back the debt she owes and using some common sense she could have really started on a decent political future. But she would not listen to anyone, and that could and possibly will be her greatest downfall.