View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
The culture of bargaining is amplified ten fold when the practitioner is actually a merchant by trade.

I could tell stories until midnight tomorrow, and still have new ones for next week. I can remember losing my temper over a trio of hashibab's who tagged teamed my one after the other. One would try, then the other, then the other, then two, and then all three, and then one, and then the other......until I told them to leave. But noooooo they didn't leave very long. A few minutes, and then came one, and then the other.....And upon the third, I actually left my chair, got right up in his face, and screamed...GET OUUUUUUUUTTTTT!!!!
God.....it's too late in the evening to dredge up this blood pressure elevating stuff
Just reading the story you told about the tire shop owner and the new landlord from India pissed me off. The man would have been out of my face and out of the shop the second time I asked him to leave, airborne if necessary. The lack of respect and the attempted bullying doesn't fly with me.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.