View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 03:15 AM

Default Right decision.

Exterminating Bin Laden immediately on sight was the wisest decision.

Trying to extract him from the compound, and all subsequent handling and transportation, only provided opportunities for mishap or escape.

I certainly did not want him kept in Guantanamo for years alive. Closure was best for me. It's over, done. Good old fashioned Western justice.

Cold blooded ? Who cares ? The people on the airplanes that crashed on 9-11 were ALSO UNARMED ! The people in the WTC towers were all UNARMED - all 3,000. But that wasn't "cold blooded" they got barbecued in the fires. That is to say those that didn't jump and splatter on the ground.

Maybe Reuthers watches too much "Gunsmoke" or "Bonanza" or reads too many Dime Westerns". I don't think anyone really cares to see if Bin Laden could have outdrawn the Seals in a "fair fight".

So what's the big deal about Bin Laden being terminated with extreme prejudice? Now he"s with many virgins, the Muslim dream come true. The suicide bombers are told that. So lets not have it two ways !

I'm not dancing. I'm not cheering. I'm not high fiving. It's business as usual. Time to move on to the next one. Sheikh Mubarak Gilani.