View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CitaDeL View Post
The Campaign for Liberty people seem to be unaware of the fact that this sanctuary city fell under its own bureaucratic third world corruption.

I think what they are lauding is that despite warnings that anarchy would ensue without a large commercial enterprise like an incorporated city at the helm- And didnt.

I believe as many of them do; that government only exists to protect our rights. I do not believe any level of government should be in business to make a profit on us.

Maywood was a bad example to showcase.
I believe the case of Maywood is similar to the City of Bell (slated to provide necessary services to Maywood), which was ran by first world con artists leaching off of ignorant third world imports.

Fleecing ignorant sheep is just as corrupt when performed by American citizens in LA County as it is when performed by the "elite" of a Banana Republic in Latin America.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.