View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 05:51 AM

Default Something missing

Looks to me like there are a couple of factors missing in the evaluation: #1. Taxes. #2. Corruption.

I live in New York State, purported to be one of the highest taxed states in the Union. What are California's rates for the various categories?

As regards corruption I don't know how you rank but there are now apparently 4 cities/towns there that have gone bankrupt. Bell is an example of greed, gluttony and corruption.

So what is breaking California? And why are we, as a nation, wallowing in debt, unemployment and poverty. Amazingly simple *( for me ). I'm not a space scientist not a PhD. But I can easily understand in simple and elementary terms why!

a. Our nation is populating at unsustainable, breakneck speed. Not only illegal aliens but also legal migrants flooding in here. 125 MILLION in the recent past.

b. The masterminds have in reality farmed out *( called outsourcing ) vast numbers of industries overseas to foreign countries following the plan of Milton Friedman, economist. Sent manufacturing to cheap, labor countries who produce cheap goods for American consumers. The Americans who are displaced can "re-train" Yeah - right !!!!

Couple these elements with the flaming liberal, left, dysfunctional, progressives that have somehow ascended to political positions and "voila" you have a California debacle.

Now take Hollywood. Full of filthy rich performers. Apparently all dominated by Judeaism. i.e. directors and producers. Predominately bleeding heart liberals??? Most republican/conservative actors hide under the covers, with a few exceptions such as Jon Voigt and some others.

And what is the impact of Reconquista, MEChA, LULAC, La Raza, the Catholic church? PLENTY.

So those are the problems. What are the solutions? I know the solution's but what I am not able to portray are their implementations in practical implementation.

So we will go on until the situation gets unbearable and the majority of people are fed up to the eyeballs and then we will have regime change.

Last edited by wetibbe; 01-13-2014 at 06:06 AM.