View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deportillegalsman View Post
I am a very passionate and patriotic supporter of all the Anti-Illegal Immigration groups...except one: alipac and William Gheen! I have supported many groups and have attended a couple of dozen rallies of various groups over the last 3 years. I recently tried to post comments on the alipac video of the patriots getting attacked by communist thugs in Ft. Lauderdale FL. I made no racist remarks, but I did post my views of how I believe many Americans are getting sick and tired of seeing Pro-Illegal Communist thugs attack people who are against Illegal Immigration, and eventually this anger is going to erupt into violence against these thugs. Every post I made was censored and deleted by alipac! I called alipac, and was treated very rudely by William Gheen. It was glaringly obvious to me that William gheen is a COMPLETE FAKE! He cares more about political correctness than actually fighting against the Illegal Alien Invasion. He obviously is a control freak and cares NOTHING of THE US CONSTITUTION or the 1st AMENDMENT! In my opinion, people like Gheen, who are supposed to be national leaders in this fight should be true believers in the US CONSTITUTION. To Me, anyone worried about political correctness is just as great an ENEMY to the American People and the US Constitution as the Illegals are. William Gheen is a complete fraud and should be exposed as such before he causes more damage. In my eyes, alipac and William Gheen have no credibility and are not a legitimate organization. I am not eloquent with my words, and I am no one important, but I am very passionate about saving our Country. I am guessing that William Gheen may have interests to run for a political office, where he could cause considerable damage. For me William Gheen has become ENEMY # 1. He pissed off the wrong ex-marine!
As an observer of the board rules here which I agreed to I will refrain from certain comments.

However, from my experience you are SPOT ON with your observations and opinions. Without going into the details I had similar experiences.

The attack on Jim Gilchrist which was brutal, slanderous and defamatory turned me off completely. I concluded that we were dealing with a Napoleonic alpha male megalomaniac. I found it the pinnacle of sanctimonious hypocrisy that "he" would ban posters for violating his own house rules on his own website but he had no compunctions about going on other peoples websites and using it not only to lambaste Gilchrist but actually try to recruit the members from other sites to join a lynch mob.

As regards your comments about - it's all about money - I made similar observations on another website a couple of years ago. Posters move around and some reported it back to Alipac.
I simply brought up the subject of accountability and transparency after the Minuteman debacle wherein Simcox's cabal plundered 85% of the contributions and pocketed it, building a phony, fake fence. Back then Alipac introduced a $25 initiation fee for becoming a member, which has since been revoked. The only website I ever heard of that assessed such a fee..

Last edited by wetibbe; 11-25-2009 at 08:54 AM.