View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 01:16 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Neutered by "political correctness" and minority "civil rights" vigilantes, most contemporary Whites are forced keep their true feelings to themselves to avoid being fired from their jobs or otherwise persecuted by the authorities for being "racis." For for more than half a century, however, millions of neutered whites have voted with their feet and fled as far away from minority infested slums as their incomes and the freeways would take them.
No one forces them to keep "their true feelings" to themselves. It is quite possible they don't think it's worth complaining about, or they just may not care enough about what is happening. In any case; you're almost saying being white is inherently meek. All's I can say is that anyone failing to take a stand or speak their mind does not have much to complain about in regards to their situation. I'd also point out that millions of mexicans have voted with their feet too; doesn't this make your treasured white race equivilent to latinos in that regard now?

I wonder how many of the white people you speak about here would elect you as their spokehole. I doubt it's as many as you currently claim to speak for now.