View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 06:09 PM

I am normally live and let live, but if they want to burn the Koran, go for it.

I am so sick of hearing about the "contributions" of Islam to the USA, the space program and every other God damned thing. This morning I was listening to the local communist radio station, KPFK, and one of these charlatans said that "Islam was present when the first American settlers came in 1620..." and that Islam has made contributions, blah, blah, blah.

Well settlers came to what is now the USA long before 1620 and they weren't Muslims. The Roanoke Colony, that disappeared without a trace, was established in 1586 and no Muslims were among them.

Jamestown, the first permanent English settlement in North America, was founded in 1607.

The Scrooby Separatists, later known to history as the "Pilgrims", were Protestant reformers who landed at Plymouth Mass in 1620. There were no Muslims among them.

I am sick and tired of these liars cashing in on the achievement that is America with a lot of puffery about their "contributions." Their contribution to US history was as Barbary Pirates who attacked our ships and enslaved our people. Muslims were involved big time in the slave trade, enslaving and trading both white and black slaves. As a newly established country in the aftermath of the American war for independence, we had to fight our first war against them.

Congress should pass a Muslim Removal Act, round them up and ship them out. They have been enemies of Western Civilization for 1,200 years and they are a scourge to this very day. When they get their numbers up, they will kill and enslave us too, like they have done for hundreds of years in other parts of the world.