View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 09:07 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Scumbag minorities (like you) hold up killers as role models and then you attack me.

You pathetic losers fought tooth and nail to get into white class rooms, white neighborhoods and you still worship the scum of the earth with the same skin color as you. When whites have been exterminated and you're still living like animals, who will you blame then for your plight?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
You brown losers name your public schools after killers and robbers, but you'd send me to reform school?

The problem with you losers is not white people but your disgusting culture that worships killers and thieves. Here in LA they built a memorial to Sal Castro, an activist "Latino" whose great contribution was to organize the 1968 Latino school walkout. Walking out of school! Now that's a great idea for success! At least Sal Castro didn't murder anybody. I guess that's some kind of progress.

As far as posting guidelines, the name of this forum is "California Schools" and the link to the LA Times story is about a California school. What's your problem?
First of all Don, I'm half white and half brown. I've never gotten a definitive answer on you as to whether half-breeds like myself are polluted by inferior genes or not, and therefore unacceptable to you in any way

Second, in relation the rules posted here, they specifically address using the forum to promote racial exclusiveness, which is what your initial post was soliciting for. Those rules apply to all of the forum. I do get that you want racial exclusiveness and all, and that's your right to have your opinions. There are numerous outlets for you to promote that, but this isn't one of them.

Now I don't think anyone here, myself included likes or wants to see the type of willful and blatant racial worshipping of criminals or other morally reprehensible or repugnant people, especially so those in public schools. But to forumlate a statement that inherently links us to that mindset by virtue of our race is an assinine concept.