View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeltinGiovanni View Post
Ayatollahgondola showed me this link so I registered.

I like what is being done I must say on behalf of the people in here. I know now that if I see a food vendor, they are up to no good although I never considered buying anything from them anyhow.

How did the great state of California ever get so many people to come here? I mean there are so many proud residents and proud Americans. I know you're gonna say liberals did it ,but with all the strong minded people, how? The kids rebelled is how it happened. The 60s started it all and I believe California was one of the first states to experience racial integration as well or the first to get illegals. NOW its working its way everywhere else, but I am pretty sure it was there first.
Ever since I can remember Mexicans were in awe of the United States
and dreamed of coming here to live. Well one family sneaked in pretending
to be one of the American Hispanics (Native Americans) and then more and more came in slowly but surely and our damn Political leaders didn't do
Jack about deporting them so they reproduced and reproduced and this is
where we are now.
(An in-law of mine knew of the very first illegal alien family in East L.A. where she was born in the 1920's. She told me that the government would not allow ANY ILLEGALS in!)
It is sickening to see so many of these illegals and their anchors in the U.S.
It is sickening because they don't live by laws and rules and this country is becoming as crappy as what they left.

Seems like they had a grand plan to take over and they are doing it with the
help of traitors like Grey Davis types.

Click on each state and see how far they have come!

http://www.justice.gov/dea/fugitives/fuglist.htm