View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 08:46 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
I give Schwilk points for persistence and creativity. If these folks can keep ducking the chemtrails and avoiding the clutches of the cabal that faked the moon landing and Elvis's death, he may have actually found a venue in which Chelene has a chance of obtaining elected office.
Don't give Jeff any credit here; this was hardly his idea. He's at best a pilotfish in this endeavour. The group, or whatever you want to call it, has a few noble efforts. Acting as our own government was something I solicited for back when chelena sought to ban me from the movement. I pleaded for it in my little video in '09. It's hardly without precedent too, as Kathy pointed out years ago, that the mexicans were basically setting up their own defacto government here in the US. They are issuing their own ID's (matricula), their own birth certificates, and other documents. This group aspires to that as well. Where it falls down is when they both cling to the US constitution as their foundation, but forcibly inject the premise of religion..their religion. There will be no way in hell that they go anywhere in real numbers or statured conscripts with such self limiting goals.