View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
Here is an excellent summary on the Obamination's eligibility for president. His father was not a citizen, he is not eligible. I would say he is not a citizen either, but I'll settle for this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJgY8...layer_embedded
I think this is clutching at straws:

from Article two, section 1 of the constitution:

Quote:
No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
1) Natural born citizen, current 114 year old interpretation of the 14th amendment covers that - even though I do believe the 14th has been misinterpreted concerning illegal immigration. Google the Chinese Exclusion Act along with the Wong Kim Ark decision and follow the Supreme Court decisions from 1898 to this day. Wong Kim Ark's parents were both Chinese nationals, the US government was attempting to deport him as a foreign national - Wong won. Wong was a natural born US citizen.

2) Citizen of the US at the time of adoption of the Constitution - they're all long dead. Doesn't apply anymore.

3) 35 years old

4) Resident of the United States for 14 years.

It's far less of a stretch that the kid of the illegal alien leaf blower technician who annoys the living hell out of you by waking you up every Thursday morning blowing leaves into your yard from the neighbor's yard could be president than the tortured "evidence" presented in that video would stand up in court.

That kid could have been born in the emergency room of your local hospital on the taxpayer dime, spirited to Communist China for 24 years for all his youth indoctrination and still be eligible to be president of the United States.

Until it's enshrined in the US code or the Constitution has an amendment specifically addressing it, you're pissing into the fan to bet on the two citizen parent pony.

Don might be doing a little better than that suggesting that Obama's birth certificate is a forgery due to the certificate date and sequence of certificate not jibbing.

In the meantime, I would throw down a significant wad of cash on the certainty of Obama being in the 2012 presidential election. Are you registered to vote?

THE BALLOT BOX IS WHERE IT WILL ALL BE DECIDED IN 2012

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 05-01-2011 at 02:30 PM.