View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 01:33 PM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
I hope I don't shock you Palin Lovers, however, the President Of The United States has a full time job for the next 3 years. Ms Palin would like to think she could get him to shine her shoes. He has a better education and more smarts than she could ever even hope to have. WHO WON THE ELECTION, OBAMA OR PALIN?
I'm not really a Palin lover and I think there may be more to her than meets the eye, but if I had to choose between her and Obama I'd take her in a New York minute! I honestly don't why you keep defending Obama, RIM. He has made no bones about wanting amnesty for illegals as soon as possible, not to mention the fact that he's about to further wreck our economy with the so-called "health care" bill, the jobs spending bill, and cap and trade. I could go on, but there's not much point. Can you cite one good thing he's done since he's been in office?

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."

Last edited by LAPhil; 12-19-2009 at 01:41 PM.