View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 05:15 AM

Default Judge Judy:

When I filed a small claim against an employer the TV stations contacted me asking if I would like to have my case heard on TV. I declined. Maybe you should have contacted Judge Judy Sheindlin. I have mixed feelings about her. Sometimes she makes reasonable judgments and sometimes she rules with "social justice". She can be inconsistent. Our Judicial system is seriously broken.

On the matter of the police chief's comments, he won't detain illegal drivers, as I posted several times, the Federal Customs and Immigration laws have a "citizens recourse" provision with treble damages. A good class action suit against him would be interesting. Of course no-one wants to pay for it !.

With any kind of luck we will have a house cleaning in November and a new President. There should be lots of relief when the present "junk" is swept out.

I'm an old timer that has been around for a long time. I have never seen a regime that was so corrupt, arrogant and blatant. They are in a hole. Just let them keep digging.