View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 03:35 AM

Default Fund raising.

Well I see it is time again so here goes:

My organization is involved in sooper dooper secret matters that cannot be described.

Due to security I can't divulge my address or contact info..

None the less I need money to continue our cause. So be as generous as possible. Send as much as you can; $3,000, $6,000, $9,000. *( Maybe mortgage your house )!

No small amounts please. The caging company and promoter's skim off much from the top so there isn't much left for my/our endeavors and to support our life style.

__________________________________________________ __

SPLC was delisted by the FBI last year. Essentially it was insinuated as a scam.

They persisted in attacking such as Glenn Spencer, American Patrol Report and calling him all kinds of egregious names and certain correspondence persuaded them to drop him from their list, which they did for a while. But it apparently popped back up again.

The depiction of them in the preceding posts is accurate. They essentially wore out their spiel and sales gimmickry some years back. But even more egregiously they resort to deception, mistruths, distortions. For example they list Glenn and ABP in their hate map as "succinctly" anti immigrant. Glenn is, and always has been, opposed to illegal border jumpers.

Using SPLC's criteria that makes the Federal Government, Congress, Senate, Homeland Security, ICE, CBP "anti immigrant".

There is a difference between being anti immigrant and anti illegal alien. They know the difference but choose to mislead and misdirect. The motive above in the previous post is recognized by many and considered correct.

Fling I back in their face. Write to them disagreeing with their chicanery. Just don't slander or defame.

*( Writers note ). We live in a nation of beggars. It is incredible the amount of mail I receive soliciting donations, 3, 4, 5 EACH week. Even politicians that I never heard of. So they all have a worthy cause that needs your money.

Last edited by wetibbe; 06-10-2014 at 03:58 AM.